Fort Point National Historic Site, San Francisco; www.
What does FOPO stand for?
FOPO stands for Fort Point National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FOPO
- Friends of the Ottawa Public Library (Canada)
- Fiber Optic Power Meter
- First Oceanic Property Management (Philippines)
- Flight Operations Procedures Manual (aviation)
- Fountains of Praise Ministries (Quarryville, PA)
- Friends of Pinn Meadows (UK)
- Fuel Oil Pump-Motor Driven
- Fiber Optic Physical Medium Attachment
- Friends Of Pine Mountain Observatory (Bend, OR)
- Follow-on Public Offering (financing)
- Future of Peace Operations Program (Henry L. Stimson Center; Washington, DC)
- Friends of Princeton Open Space (Princeton, NJ)
- Fear of Porta Potties
- Fiber Optic Patch Panel
- Follow-On Protein Products (US FDA)
- Friend of Peppermint Patty
- Friends of Patterson Park (Baltimore, MD)
- Friends Of Pennypack Park
- Fund, Organization, Program or Project
- First-Order Polarization Propagator Approximation
Samples in periodicals archive:
5-mile walking/biking trail that runs along the bay to Fort Point National Historic Site (see sidebar).
From here it's another 1/2 mile to Fort Point National Historic Site, open from 10 to 5 Wednesdays through Sundays.