AP) -- A former math instructor and grant administrator at Fort Peck Community College has pleaded guilty to using nearly $20,000 in grant money to fund personal travel during times he claimed to be traveling to work-related training and meetings.
What does FPCC stand for?
FPCC stands for Fort Peck Community College (Poplar, MT)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPCC
We have 34 other meanings of FPCC in our Acronym Attic
- Federation of Portuguese Canadian Business and Professionals
- Fair Play for Cuba Committee (est. 1960; New York, NY)
- Faneau Plomberie Chauffage Couverture (French construction company)
- Farm Products Council of Canada (est, 1972)
- Federação Portuguesa de Cineclubes (Portuguese: Portuguese Federation of Film Societies)
- Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce
- First Party Claims Conference
- First Peoples' Cultural Council (Canada)
- Forest Park Chamber of Commerce (Forest Park, OH)
- Forest Park Country Club (Adams, MA)
- Frankston Peninsula Cricket Club (Australia)
- Fuel Pool Cooling and Cleanup (nuclear power)
- Fuel System Control Console
- Fire Police City County Federal Credit Union (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Federation of Palestinian Chambers of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture
- Fédération des Producteurs de Cultures Commerciales du Québec (French: Quebec Commercial Federation of Producers of Crops; Quebec, Canada)
- Family Planning of Chelan-Douglas Counties (Wenatchee, WA)
- Fasiyal Plastik Cerrahi Dernegi (Turkish: Facial Plastic Surgery Society)
- Fast Persistent Contrastive Divergence (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Garcia, president of Fort Peck Community College in Poplar, Montana, and Albert Gaylor, vice president of industry relations and diversity for Sysco Corporation, to the board.
He taught a variety of Native American studies and American history courses at Montana's Fort Peck Community College and Rocky Mountain College.
He taught a variety of Native American studies courses at Montana's Fort Peck Community College and Rocky Mountain College.
For instance, he serves as an advisory board member for business development programs at Fort Peck Community College.
with stops at Little Big Horn College on the Crow Indian Reservation, Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument, Chief Dull Knife College on the Northern Cheyenne Reservation in Lame Deer, Fort Peck Community College in Poplar, the fossil-rich Makoshika State Park, and the Western Heritage Center in Billings.
42 University-Grants 46 Fort Peck Community College Mont.
second year of funding) -- Fort Peck Community College, Poplar, Mont.