Such statements have made Manning a hero to anti-war activists and his supporters, including Pentagon Papers whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg, speaking on Thursday on the eve, and at Fort Leavenworth to face sexual assault charges, has denied knowing the source of the leaks, but has defended Manning as a victim of US government mistreatment and raised funds for his defense.
What does FLVN stand for?
FLVN stands for Fort Leavenworth
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Fork Lift Vehicle
- France Location Vacances (French: France Holiday Rentals)
- Federation of Licensed Victuallers Associations (UK)
- Flintshire Local Voluntary Council (Mold, UK)
- Florida Virtual Campus
- Foreign Licence Validation Certificate (Canada; piloting)
- Fast Low-Voltage Discharge
- Flanders Language Valley Fund (Belgium)
- Freie Lehrer Verlags Gemeinschaft (German: Free Teacher Community Publishing)
- Finger Lakes Volunteer Lawyer Service (Rochester, NY)
- Finger Lakes Visiting Nurse Service (Geneva, New York)
- Florida Voluntary Organizations Active in Disasters
- Fuzzy Learning Vector Quantization
- Faecalibacterium, Lachnospira, Veillonella, and Rothia (bacteria)
- Fleurbaix Laventie Ville Sante (French: Fleurbaix Laventie City Health)
- Florida Virtual Schools
- Forensic, Litigation and Valuation Services
- Family Learning Week
- Famous Last Words
- Figure League Wrestling (Somerville, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Charles Graner , 42, was freed from the US Disciplinary Barracks at Fort Leavenworth , Kansas -- the army's only maximum security prison -- after serving over six and a half years of a 10-year sentence, spokeswoman Rebecca Steed told AFP.
She worked for the Fort Leavenworth Transportation Office for six years before being assigned to the claims office in 1982.
July 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Military personnel and their families at Fort Leavenworth can now nosh on some craveable food and enjoy a high quality meal in a comfortable neighborhood setting.
The technology can also link classrooms with the outside world, enabling a Fort Leavenworth instructor to teach a class on the east coast from the L&C classroom.
In September 2006, Fort Leavenworth began using handheld ID card readers at ACPs to screen for individuals who were barred from post or had suspended driving privileges.
In July 1989 she attended the Army Command and General Staff College, Fort Leavenworth, Kan.
He is a 1989 graduate of the Army's Command and General Staff College, Fort Leavenworth and a 1983 graduate of the Air Force Fighter Weapons School at Nellis AFB.