AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS New York-based low-cost carrier JetBlue Airways (NASDAQ: JBLU) said it plans to serve Medellin, Colombia with the addition of daily nonstop service between Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and Jose Maria Cordova International Airport starting June 2013.
What does FLHIA stand for?
FLHIA stands for Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Full Load Hour (energy)
- Field-Level Hazard Assessment (work safety)
- Forest Lake Hockey Association (Forest Lake, MN)
- Fellow, Life and Health Claims (professional designation; insurance)
- Fetal Liver Hematopoietic Cells
- Federal Lands Highway Division
- Florida High Definition (St. Petersburg, Florida)
- Finger Lakes Hospital Experimental Payment Program (New York)
- Flying Leatherneck Historical Foundation (San Diego, CA)
- Fun Loving Happy Hoppers (square dancing club; Oberhausen, Germany)
- Family and Local History Indexing Group (now Foundation for Medieval Genealogy)
- Foreign Language Hail Marys
- Federal Lands Highway Office
- Fanny Lou Hamer Project
- Fantastic Locations Hellspike Prison (gaming)
- Federal Lands Highway Program (FHWA)
- Finnish League for Human Rights (Finland)
- Fleming's Left Hand Rule (electric motors)
- Harley-Davidson Road King motorcycle model
- Harley-Davidson Road King Classic (fuel-injected)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Delaware North Companies Travel Hospitality Services, one of the nation's leading airport food service and retail companies, in partnership with Food Network, has debuted the nation's first airport outpost of Food Network Kitchen at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport.
Las Vegas-based Allegiant Air is to commence non-stop service to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport from North Carolina's Asheville Regional Airport.
With this start of service, Spirit will offer 22 non-stops from our hub at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, including 12 in the Bahamas and the Caribbean.
About 7,500 people were stuck in Florida's Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport because their destinations were snowbound.
FLL: A GROWING INTERNATIONAL GATEWAY With a convenient location and passenger-friendly services, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) is a fast-growing gateway to the Caribbean and Latin America.
This expansion truly puts Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport on the map as a key international gateway and we're delighted to bring such service choices to our community here in South Florida.
Daily nonstop flights to Bogota will operate from South Florida's Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport starting today, using Airbus A320 aircraft.