The 80 Days of Holidays Downtown calendar is a major cross-collaborative effort between nine local non-profit organizations: Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale, Museum of Discovery and Science, Museum of Art | Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale Historical Society, Historic Stranahan House Museum, Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Las Olas Association, Downtown Development Authority, Riverwalk A&E District and Sun Trolley.
What does FLHS stand for?
FLHS stands for Fort Lauderdale Historical Society
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FLHS
We have 9 other meanings of FLHS in our Acronym Attic
- Fleming's Left Hand Rule (electric motors)
- Harley-Davidson Road King motorcycle model
- Harley-Davidson Road King Classic (fuel-injected)
- Harley-Davidson Road King Model (police edition w/ fuel-injection)
- Fair Lawn High School (Fair Lawn, New Jersey)
- Fairfield Ludlowe High School (Fairfield, Connecticut)
- Faith Lutheran High School (Marengo, IL)
- Foreign Language High School
- Forest Lake High School (Forest Lake, MN)
- Forest Lawn High School (Calgary, Alberta)
- Fort Lee High School (Fort Lee, NJ)
- Fox Lane High School
- Francis Lewis High School (New York)
- Ft. Lauderdale High School (Florida)
- Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Sport Model Motorcycle
- Finger Lakes Health Systems Agency (Rochester, NY)
- French Language Health Services Network (Canada)
- Full Length High Temperature
- Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Standard motorcycle model
- Harley-Davidson Electraglide Classic motorcycle model
Samples in periodicals archive:
Manitz serves the Fort Lauderdale Historical Society as a board member and finance committee member and is also a board member and finance committee member for Jack and Jill's Children's Center.
Built in 1921 as a boarding house, the building is recognized by Broward County and the Fort Lauderdale Historical Society as an historic landmark.