KANSAS: Fort Larned National Historic Site - "Christmas Past" visitors enjoy historic sounds of the season MARYLAND: Thomas Stone National Historic Site - 18th Christmas tour by candlelight.
What does FOLS stand for?
FOLS stands for Fort Larned National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FOLS
We have 10 other meanings of FOLS in our Acronym Attic
- Foliage Penetration (radar)
- Forestry-Oriented Linear Programming Interpreter
- Friends of Long Pond Ironworks (Hewitt, NJ)
- Foundation of Our Lady of Peace Mission, Inc.
- Friends of Lake Quannapowitt (Wakefield, MA)
- Field Office Long-Range Plan
- Friends Of Lee Richardson Zoo (Garden City, Kansas)
- Family Of Loudspeakers System
- Fiber Optic LAN Section (Telecommunications Industry Association)
- First Order Linear System (mathematics)
- Friends of Licton Springs (Seattle, WA)
- Front Office Light Services
- Friends of Liberty State Park (Jersey City, NJ)
- Faculty of Letters and Social Sciences (University of Reading)
- Flexible Online Learning Team
- Forward Observation and Lasing Team
- Foundations of Learning and Teaching (Curtin University of Technology; various locations)
- Friends of Liberty Theatre (Bethlehem, PA)
- Forward Operating Location Training Area
- Follow Up (military reports)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fort Larned National Historic Site preserves a quadrangle of nine restored sandstone buildings dating from 1866-1868.