Touring Fort Donelson National Battlefield in Dover, Tennessee, site of the first major Union victory.
What does FODO stand for?
FODO stands for Fort Donelson National Battlefield (US National Park Service)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FODO
We have 1 other meaning of FODO in our Acronym Attic
- First-Order Differential Microphone
- Friends of Dacorum Museum (UK)
- Friends of Dean Martinez (band)
- Friends of Dukes Meadows (now Dukes Meadows Trust; UK)
- Friends of the Desert Mountains (Palm Desert, CA)
- Fermentable Oligosaccharides, Disaccharides, Monosaccharides and Polyols (short-chain carbohydrates)
- Fiber Optic Data Multiplexing System
- Fiber Optic Digital Multiplex System
- Federation of Ophthalmic and Dispensing Opticians (UK)
- Forum Ochrony Danych Osobowych (Polish: Forum for the Protection of Personal Data; Poland)
- Foundations of Data Organization and Algorithms
- Fedtmule Og Den Olympiske Ild (Danish: Fedtmule And the Olympic Fire; Disney comic book)
- Freedom! O Daughter of Zion (12-step program for ending codependency)
- Fiber Optic Distribution Panel (telecommunications)
- First Offender Drug Program (drug diversion program; Texas)
- Friends of Dagnam Park (UK)
- Friends of Dahl Playfield (Seattle, WA)
- Friends of Democratic Pakistan (meeting)
- Friends of Detroit Rowing (est. 1973; Detroit, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Despite the wealth of information on the amphibians and reptiles of the region, no published data were found on the herpetofauna inhabiting Fort Donelson National Battlefield (FODO), located just south and east of LBL.
The sites range from Fort Donelson National Battlefield in Tennessee to the privately owned John Brown's headquarters in Maryland.