On the upside, "The biggest thing that we can go back and look at is that in the last five years on average we've seen roughly a 2-plus percent increase in sales," notes Matt Evans, broker-associate with Fort Collins Real Estate.
What does FCRE stand for?
FCRE stands for Fort Collins Real Estate (Fort Collins, CO)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCRE
- Fraser Coast Regional Council (Australia)
- Front Citoyen pour la Révision de la Constitution (French: Citizen Front for the Revision of the Constitution; Bénin)
- Frontier Collaborative Research Center (Japan)
- False Creek Racing Canoe Club
- Fishers Creek Rock Dust (Australia)
- Football Club Rive Droite (French: Right Bank Football Club)
- Frederick Cancer Research and Development Center (National Cancer Institute)
- Field Crops Research and Development Institute (Agriculture Department; Sri Lanka)
- Fairfax County Retired Educators (Virginia)
- Formation de Comportementaliste de la Région Est (French: Behaviorist Formation of the Eastern Region; pets)
- Foundation for Cancer Research and Education (Virginia)
- Franche Comté Rhône Express (French transport company)
- Flinders Clinical Research Ethics Committee (Australia)
- Free Congress Research and Education Foundation
- Florida Committee on Rare and Endangered Plants and Animals
- First Carolina Real Estate Services, LLC (Greensboro, NC)
- Fouquette Commercial Real Estate Services (Los Angeles, CA)
- Fisher Center for Real Estate and Urban Economics
- Fetal Care Research Foundation (est. 1993; India)
- Film Commission of Real Florida
Samples in periodicals archive:
The not-so-hot part is that the Fort Collins real estate market, like most but not all real estate, has cooled.