Knox Award was presented Headquarters and Headquarters Battery, 3rd Battalion, 320th Field Artillery Regiment, Fort Campbell, Ky.
What does FCKY stand for?
FCKY stands for Fort Campbell, KY
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Fussball Club Kaiserslautern
- Forgotten Coast Kayak Anglers (Tallahassee, Florida)
- France Carpes Koï Club (French koi club)
- French Cavalier King Charles (dog breed site)
- Field Change Key Check Point Listing
- Football Club København Fan Club
- Fiat Coupe Klub Polska
- Football Club Koenig Reiminger (French football club)
- Fluorchlorkohlenwasserstoffe (German: Chlorofluorocarbon)
- Fox Chapel Killer Whales (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Facility (Security) Clearance
- Facsimile Command Language (RightFax)
- Failure Count - Line (Telabs)
- Family Community Leadership (various organizations)
- Farm Credit Leasing Services Corporation (Minneapolis, MN; also seen as FCLSC)
- Fast Carry Logic
- Fault Current Limiter
- Feature Code Library (Trimble Corporation)
- Federated Co-Operatives Ltd. (Canada)
- Fédération Cynologique Luxembourgeoise (French: Luxembourg Kennel Federation; Luxembourg)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Private First Class Naser Jason Abdo, a Muslim soldier who was AWOL from Fort Campbell, Ky.
A dedication ceremony was held at Fort Campbell, KY on November 1, 2011.
Instead, Cross found that Hendrix complained to the base psychiatrist at Fort Campbell, KY in Sprin 1962, that he was in love with a squad mate and had become addicted to masturbating, claims that eventually led to his discharge for "homosexual tendencies.
Imagine my surprise the other day," said an op-ed by Army reserve officer Phillip Carter in yesterday's New York Times, "when I received orders to report to Fort Campbell, Ky.
The centers are intended to preserve "critical work skills," and will be located at Fort Campbell, Ky.
That mission, classified until now, paired Middle East specialists from the 5th Special Forces Group at Fort Campbell, Ky.
The effort began with field demonstrations of deconstruction at Fort Campbell, Ky.