A quick round-up of activities includes the following: April 24: VIP Kick-off dinner April 25: On the Rocks Bartender Challenge at Post Oak Grill Sugar Land April 26: Fred Parks Wine Seminar Spirits Seminar The Grand Tasting - Marriott Sugar Land Town Square April 27: Sip & Stroll at Imperial Sugar Land April 28: Bistro Brunch at Sugar Land Town Square The Sugar Land Wine & Food Affair is produced by the Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce in cooperation with the University of Houston's Conrad N.
What does FBCC stand for?
FBCC stands for Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce (Texas)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FBCC
We have 42 other meanings of FBCC in our Acronym Attic
- Fixed Bed Circulating Bioreactor
- Force XXI Battle Command Brigade (US Army)
- Force XXI Battle Command, Brigade-and-Below
- First Baptist Church of Broken Arrow (Oklahoma)
- First Baptist Church of Bosque Farms (Bosque Farms, NM)
- Farmers Branch Church of Christ (Texas)
- First Baptist Church Carrollton (Texas)
- First Business Capital Corp. (First Business Financial Services; Madison, WI)
- Florida Bass Conservation Center
- Fort Belknap Community Council (Harlem, MT)
- Fort Bend Chess Club (Texas)
- Fort Bend County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (Texas, USA)
- Federation of Bangladesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Franco-British Chamber of Commerce & Industry (France and UK)
- First Baptist Church of College Park (Maryland)
- Florida Breast Cancer Coalition Research Foundation
- First Baptist Church of Dallas
- First Baptist Church of Doylestown (Doylestown, PA)
- Faith-Based Community Development Corporation (Oceanside, CA)
- First Baptist Community Development Corporation (Somerset, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Charlie served his community in many capacities, including President of the Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce and founding director of the Greater Fort Bend Economic Development Council, before being elected to the State Legislature as a Republican in 1994.
Our event celebrates the culinary arts," says Keri Schmidt, President and CEO of the Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce and Director of The Grand Wine & Food Affair.
He is also the vice chairman of the governmental relations committee of the Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce.