Big Brothers Big Sisters is also part of the "Graduating Our Future" program, a similar partnership with United Way, the YMCA and the Winston Salem/ Forsyth County School System that provides year-long, one-to-one mentoring for students in high drop-out-rate middle schools.
What does FCSS stand for?
FCSS stands for Forsyth County School System (Georgia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCSS
We have 13 other meanings of FCSS in our Acronym Attic
- Football Club Santa Rosa (soccer)
- Football Club Sportif Rumilly (French)
- Foundation for Corporate Social Responsibility (Poland)
- Florida Charter School Resource Center
- Free of Capture, Seizure, Riots and Civil Commotions
- Family and Community Social Services (Canada)
- Family and Community Support Services, Inc. (Brooklyn, NY)
- Fannin County School System (Georgia)
- Field Coordination Support Section (OCHA)
- Food and Consumer Safety Section (Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services)
- Fraserside Community Services Society (New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada)
- Fuel Cell Servicing System (US NASA)
- Fellow of the Computer Society of South Africa
- Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars in Canada
- Forest City Sport and Social Club (London, Ontario, Canada)
- Football Club Saint-Sébastien Entreprises (French football club)
- Federation of Certified Surgeons and Specialists, Inc. (Tampa, FL)
- Federation of Crop Science Societies of the Philippines
- Football Club Solaire Sérézin-du-Rhône (French football club)
- Federal Council for Science and Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bailey Mitchell, the executive director of technology services for the Forsyth County school system, some 40 miles outside of Atlanta, Georgia, oversees a far-reaching network of 12,000 computers at 28 separate locations.