In addition to the categories and classes created by USP, the group also created a separate listing of formulary key drug types to help the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services assess the comprehensiveness of proposed formularies.
What does FKDT stand for?
FKDT stands for Formulary Key Drug Type
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FKDT in our Acronym Attic
- Five Keys Charter School (est. 2003; San Francisco, CA; San Francisco Sherriff's Department)
- Florida Keys Children's Shelter
- Friends of Kartchner Caverns State Park (Arizona)
- Favorite Kind of Day
- Ford Klub Danmark (Danish: Ford Club Denmark)
- Fresenius Kabi Deutschland (German technology manufacturer)
- Federation of Korean Drycleaners Association
- Fachkommission Diabetes in Bayern (German: Diabetes Commission in Bavaria; Germany)
- Florida Keys Dive Center
- Florida Keys Dolphin Championship (competition)
- Forced Korteweg-de Vries (equation)
- Federation of Kenya Employers (est. 1956)
- Forschungsinstitut für Kinderernährung (German: Research Institute of Child Nutrition)
- Fox Kids Europe (entertainment company)
- Franz-Keldysh Effect (semiconductors)
- Full Knee Extension
- Florida Keys Electric Cooperative
- Fussball Kreis Erlangen Pegnitzgrund (German soccer district)
- Fashion Knowledge Forum (trade conference)
- Fast Kalman Filtering
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq: CRTX) today announced that the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has created a unique Formulary Key Drug Type (FKDT) category for the Company's asthma drug, ZYFLO(R) (zileuton tablets), under guidelines developed specifically for the Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit (Part D).