Bosch added a Formula unit, which the company says is the quietest in its class.
What does FUN stand for?
FUN stands for Formula Unit (chemistry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FUN
We have 68 other meanings of FUN in our Acronym Attic
- Fairview University of Minnesota Telemedicine Network
- Fouled Up More Than Usual
- Foul Up Move Up (polite form, make a big mistake and get promoted for it)
- First United Methodist Youth (Hendersonville, TN)
- Faculty for Undergraduate Neuroscience
- Families United Network (various locations)
- Finally Understanding Nothing (Gary Busey quotation)
- Financial Underwriters Network
- Finding Urban Nature (Seattle Audobon Society children's program)
- Florida United Numismatists, Inc.
- Friends of the United Nations
- Friendship Udankhatola (Indian rural exposure camp)
- Future Ubiquitous Networks (France)
- Future University Hakodate (est. 2000; Japan)
- Future University Network (Jordan)
- Former Uganda National Army (rebel group)
- Fundación Nuestro Ambiente (Spanish: Our Environment Foundation; Argentina)
- Fundação Nacional do Índio (Brazil)
- Fundación Para La Defensa del Ambiente (Spanish: Environment Defense Foundation; Argentina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Parameter Formula Unit Effective Zo' = 87 / [square root of [omega] Characteristic (Er+1.
8814(7) [Angstrom], [gamma] = 120[degrees], with twice as many formula units per unit cell as in the hexagonal unit (3).