With a full entry for the Mini Cooper Cup, massive interest in the Ford Fiesta XR2s plus the Scottish Formula Ford Zetec Championship, Classic and Historic races, Knockhill's two-day feast of motor racing promises a real treat for all
What does FFZC stand for?
FFZC stands for Formula Ford Zetec Championship (auto racing series)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fast Forward Youth Program (St. Joseph, MN)
- Fifth Five Year Plan
- Fight For Your Rights (MTV)
- Florida Federation of Young Republicans (est. 1959)
- Farmington Family YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association) Stingrays (Michigan)
- Fight for Your Souls (game)
- Forwarded for Your Situational Awareness
- Far-Field Zone (antennas)
- First Fruits of Zion (Messianic Jewish ministry)
- Free Fire Zone
- Free Flow Zone Electrophoresis
- Full-function Zero Emission Vehicle
- Final Fantasy Zone Xtreme (gaming)
- Ariana Afghan Airlines (IATA airline code)
- Face and Gesture Recognition (Conferenece)
- Facilitator Guide (various organizations)
- Fallen Gate (gaming, Everquest II)
- Family Guy (Fox TV show)
- Fan Girl
- Fast Glycolytic
Samples in periodicals archive:
After a decade of racing one another at various junior motorsport levels, Button was suddenly propelled into the heady world of Formula One for the then forthcoming 2000 season, while Davidson was left to compete in the British Formula Ford Zetec Championship.
Murray Racing, a family run business, has become the first private team to win the Slick 50 Formula Ford Zetec championship.
The winner will have a chance to to watch the Privilege Insurance British GT Championship, the Green Flag British Formula 3 Championship, the Formula Ford Zetec Championship and the Porsche Cup - all part of the British Drivers Club's PowerTour series.
Ecurie Ecosse and a number of other teams are taking part in the inaugural season of the Scottish Formula Ford Zetec championship which promises to be the closest and most competitive series in motorsport north of the Border.