In training: Ward Imbrie, a 19-year-old from Winnipeg, won the fourth round of the Formula Dodge National Championship at California Speedway in Fontana, edging Burt Frisselle by just under half a second.
What does FDNC stand for?
FDNC stands for Formula Dodge National Championship (race)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FDNC
- French Data Network (France; est. 1992)
- Fuerza Democratica Nicaraguense (Nicaraguan Democratic Force)
- Fully Distinguished Name
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition (certification course)
- Future Digital Network
- Faubourg Delachaise Neighborhood Association (New Orleans, LA)
- Frankston and District Netball Association (Australia)
- Future Directions in Network Architecture (conference)
- Felipe De Neve Branch Library (Los Angeles, CA)
- Foundation for the Development of Needy Communities (Mbale, Uganda)
- The Future Does Not Compute (book)
- Facility Delayed-Neutron Detector
- Federación Deportiva Nacional Ecuestre (Spanish: National Equestrian Sports Federation)
- Fermetures du Nord Est (French: North East Closures)
- Federal Democratic National Forum (Nepal political group)
- Forward Deployed Naval Forces
- Francis Degaulle Njie Foundation (Gambia)
- Frères de Nos Frères (French: Brothers of Our Brothers; Switzerland)
- Frente Democratico Nueva Guatemala (Spanish: New Guatemala Democratic Front)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Formula Dodge National Championship Presented by RACER is billed as a proving ground for today's up-and-coming racers and consists of a seven-weekend, 14-race championship.
Speed earned his third victory in four races in the 125cc SuperPro class at the Las Vegas Karting Center and won a Skip Barber three-day racing lesson, a chance to compete in the 2002 Skip Barber Formula Dodge National Championship and $5,000.