793 billion for Construction * $264 million for Mississippi River and Tributaries (MR&T) * $190 million for the Regulatory Program * $185 million for Expenses * $130 million for the Formerly Utilized Sites Remedial Action Program (FUSRAP) * $127 million for Investigations * $5 million for the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Civil Works Public Law 112-10 also rescinded $198 million of funds appropriated in previous fiscal years.
What does FUSRAP stand for?
FUSRAP stands for Formerly Utilized Sites Remedial Action Program
This definition appears very rarely
We have 3 other meanings of FUSRAP in our Acronym Attic
- Functional, Unexpected, Simple, Integrated, Old and New (design style)
- Future Universal Services of Inbound and Outbound Networks (Sprint)
- Facultés Universitaires Saint-Louis (Brussels, Belgium)
- Fidelity Union Securities Limited (Nigeria)
- Latin American Jewish Student Union
- Finlandia University School of Business (Hancock, MI; formerly Suomi College)
- Far-Ultraviolet SpectroPolarimeter
- Felles Utenriks- og Sikkerhetspolitikk (Norwegian: Common Foreign and Security Policy)
- Forward, Up, Starboard, Port, Aft, Downward (used during general quarters and man overboard)
- Flinders University Student Radio (Australia)
- Families Under Scientology Stress (UK)
- Featural and Unitary Semantic Space (psychology)
- First Unitarian Society of Schenectady (Schenectady, NY)
- Flexible Universal Stowage System (US Navy)
- Follicular Unit Strip Surgery (hair transplant)
- Full-Use-of-Suitable Spares
- Federation of Universities Senior Staff Association of Ghana
- Federal Unsubsidized Stafford Student Loan
- Final Ultimate Solution to the Spam Problem
- Former Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shaw has worked at the Maywood site since 1999 under the Corps' Formerly Utilized Sites Remedial Action Program (FUSRAP), a federal initiative to clean legacy sites from the early atomic energy and weapons program.
523 billion for Construction -- $260 million for Flood Control, Mississippi River and Tributaries -- $180 million for the Regulatory Program -- $177 million for Expenses -- $130 million for the Formerly Utilized Sites Remedial Action Program -- $90 million for Investigations -- $40 million for Flood Control and Coastal Emergencies Other sources of funding are estimated at $535 million, which includes federal funding of $81 million from the Coastal Wetlands Restoration Trust Fund and $9 million in Permanent Appropriations.
Task orders issued may be cost reimbursable, fixed price or fixed price with cost containment insurance for project sites that are (1) currently owned or controlled by the Federal Government, (2) Formerly-used Defense Sites, (3) Formerly Utilized Sites Remedial Action Program sites, or (4) other sites where the Corps is authorized to respond.
8 million contract for the decontamination and equipment relocation at a major industrial facility in the New York State Region of the Department of Energy's Formerly Utilized Sites Remedial Action Program (FUSRAP).
The Grand View, Idaho, facility has disposed of clean-up waste from thirteen sites under the contract, which is managed by the Corps' Formerly Utilized Sites Remedial Action Program (FUSRAP).
Thermo Analytical also provides radiation measurement and analytical support services as a subcontractor to Bechtel National for the DOE's Formerly Utilized Sites Remedial Action Program (FUSRAP) at locations throughout the United States.
Army Corps of Engineers (the "Corps") under the Formerly Utilized Sites Remedial Action Program ("FUSRAP").