” — The Man Formerly Known as Governor, on “Nevada Newsmakers” this week when asked about being called a coward on the room-tax increase I, like many people, honor Jim Gibbons for his service to his country.
What does FNA stand for?
FNA stands for Formerly Known As
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FNA
We have 88 other meanings of FNA in our Acronym Attic
- Final Approach
- Final Network Acceptance
- Financial Need Analysis
- Fine-Needle Aspiration (medical)
- Flashback News Agency
- Flora of North America
- Florida Nurses Association
- Fonds National d'Amorçage (French: National Fund Boot; venture capital)
- Food and Nutrition Association
- For Necessary Action
- Fox News Alert
- Freetown, Sierra Leone (Lungi Airport)
- Fujitsu Network Architecture
- Fukushima Nursing Association (Japan)
- Full Nutrition Assessment
- Functional Needs Analysis
- Functional Needs Assessment
- Functional Network Architecture
- Fast Neutron Activation Analysis
- Fédération Nationale de l'Artisanat Automobile (French: National Federation of the Automotive Crafts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The dismissals of general manager Fred Claire, manager Bill Russell and coaches Mark Cresse, Glenn Gregson and Reggie Smith were just the opening fireworks in Fox's parody of the annual celebration of all that is time-honored in the organization formerly known as the Dodgers.
It is long past time that Jim Gibbons, who holds the job formerly known as governor, be reduced in writing to what he is in fact: A symbol.
96,800,000 Allegheny County Hospital Development Authority, health center revenue bonds, (UPMC Health System, Formerly Known as Presbyterian University Health System, Inc.