Zheng was joined in the second round by compatriot Peng Shuai, a former United States, who could regain the world number one ranking from Clijsters this week.
What does FUS stand for?
FUS stands for Former United States (gaming)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FUS
We have 40 other meanings of FUS in our Acronym Attic
- Fast User Switching
- Fath Union Sport de Rabat (Moroccan sports club)
- Feline Urologic Syndrome
- Female Under Surveillance
- Fever of Unknown Source
- Finished Upper Story (building code)
- First Unitarian Society (various locations)
- Focused Ultrasound Surgery
- Follow-Up Services
- Fondo Unico Social (Italian: Special Social Fund; Venezuela)
- forward up starboard (maritime term)
- Franciscan University of Steubenville
- Fusilier (Canadian and British Military)
- First USA Bank
- First/Fifth US Army
- Flinders University of South Australia
- Fodbold Uden Sportslige Ambitioner (Danish: Football without Sporting Ambition; sport club)
- Formula USA (motorcycle racing series)
- Fusil de Asalto (assault rifle)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Two former United States presidential candidates--George McGovern and John Anderson--participated in a presentation at Nova Southeastern University's Shepard Broad Law Center last month.
Global free trade will survive the financial downturn despite some nations adopting protectionist measures, a former United States trade representative said Thursday.
Millstein, Senior Partner, Weil, Gotshal and Manges, LLP; George Mitchell, former United States Senator; Richard Parsons, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Time Warner Inc.
3 /PRNewswire/ -- WHAT: Press Conference to Launch "DEBATE MINNESOTA" WHO: Independent Community Bankers of Minnesota (ICBM) and "Debate Minnesota" Board Members: -- Former United States Senator Rod Grams -- Former Minnesota Governor Al Quie -- Former Minnesota Senate Majority Leader Roger Moe WHERE: "The Great Hall," Minnesota State Capitol, 75 Constitution Avenue, St.
GARY HART, a former United States Senator, is the author of 12 books.
The key is identifying the risks and training everyone, especially the supervisors, to be vigilant and work safely," said Dave Zegeer, former United States Assistant Secretary of Labor, heading the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA).
The daily reported that Clinton and Obama have not yet settled on specific envoys or missions, although the name of veteran diplomat Dennis Ross has come up as a possible Middle East envoy, along with diplomatic trouble-shooter Richard Holbrooke and Martin Indyk, a former United States ambassador to Israel.