These include rebellions by the Action Restore Peace, Allied Democratic Forces, Apac rebellion, Citizen Army for Multiparty Politics, Force Obote Back, Former Uganda National Army, Holy Spirit Movement, the Lord's Army, Lord's Resistance Army, National Federal Army, National Union for the Liberation of Uganda, Ninth October Movement, People's Redemption Army, Uganda Christian Democratic Army, Uganda Federal Democratic Front, Uganda Freedom Movement, Ugandan National Democratic Army, Uganda National Federal Army, Ugandan National Liberation Front, Ugandan National Rescue Fronts I and II, Ugandan People's Army, Ugandan People's Democratic Army, Uganda Salvation Army, and the West Nile Bank Front (Hovil and Lomo 2004, 4; Hovil and Lomo 2005, 6).
What does FUNA stand for?
FUNA stands for Former Uganda National Army (rebel group)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FUNA
We have 1 other meaning of FUNA in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Underwriters Network
- Finding Urban Nature (Seattle Audobon Society children's program)
- Florida United Numismatists, Inc.
- Formula Unit (chemistry)
- Friends of the United Nations
- Friendship Udankhatola (Indian rural exposure camp)
- Future Ubiquitous Networks (France)
- Future University Hakodate (est. 2000; Japan)
- Future University Network (Jordan)
- Fundación Nuestro Ambiente (Spanish: Our Environment Foundation; Argentina)
- Fundação Nacional do Índio (Brazil)
- Fundación Para La Defensa del Ambiente (Spanish: Environment Defense Foundation; Argentina)
- Fundo de Apoio Ao Registro Civil Das Pessoas Naturais (Portuguese: Support Fund for the Civil Registry Of Natural Persons; Brazil)
- First Union National Bank
- Forced Unilateral Nostril Breathing
- Fundacion Boliviana para le Desarollo de la Mujer (Spanish)
- Function Blocks in Real Time Integrated Communication in Corporate Information Management