Usoyan, also known as Grandpa Khasan, was a 75-year-old ethnic Kurd born in the former Soviet republic of Georgia.
What does FSROG stand for?
FSROG stands for Former Soviet Republic of Georgia
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Free Shipping Return Merchandise Authorization
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center (Knoxville, TN)
- Foreign Service Regional Medical Officer
- Foreign Service Regional Medical Technologists (US Department of State career classification)
- Forum Silaturrahim Remaja Masjid Yogyakarta (Indonesian: Yogyakarta Mosque Youth Relations Forum; Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- Finance Sector Recruiters Network (est. 2005)
- Fox Sports Radio Network
- Free Speech Radio News
- Fort Smith Radiation Oncology (Fort Smith, AR)
- Fudbalski Savez Rasinskog Okruga (Serbian football association)
- Fachschaft Raumplanung (German: Student Council Spatial Planning)
- Family Support and Reunification Program
- Fellow of the Society for Radiological Protection (UK)
- Florida School Recognition Program
- Food Security Research Project
- Forced Sex Role Play
- Foundry Standby Routing Protocol (Foundry Networks)
- Freedom Solutions Recording Plan (Loren Weisman)
- Friends of Schuylkill River Park (est. 1988)
- Fully Secured on Residential Property (loan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thai investigators say the bombs found in the house had round, coin-like magnets on them, similar to "sticky" bombs used against Israeli diplomats in foiled attacks a day earlier in India and the former Soviet republic of Georgia.
They may be experts at tickling the ribs on that show, but their road trip through the former Soviet republic of Georgia proves far more challenging.
Trump has announced a plan with Silk Road Transatlantic Alliance, led by Georgian businessman George Ramishvili, to develop two new luxury properties in the former Soviet republic of Georgia.
As well as mainland Europe, their trailers can also be found in places as diverse as the former Soviet republic of Georgia, the West Indies, Japan and Africa, New Zealand and Australia.
27 In August 2008, Russia shattered the post-Cold War peace in Europe by invading the former Soviet republic of Georgia.
In the rocket-scarred suburb known as the "New Region" of the Abkhaz capital, it's hard to ignore the reminders of the war fought to break away from the former Soviet republic of Georgia in the early 1990s.
Ties between the United States and Russia plunged to their lowest point last summer since the end of the Cold War over a war in the former Soviet republic of Georgia, a U.