Former fat boy Patel's return to England's ODI and Twenty20 squads came with an immediate warning from coach Andy Flower that he must achieve minimum standards of fitness and form if he is going to make a long-standing return to international cricket.
What does FFB stand for?
FFB stands for Former Fat Boy (weight loss)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FFB
We have 77 other meanings of FFB in our Acronym Attic
- First Fidelity Bank
- First Financial Bank
- First Fuel Banks
- flexible fiberoptic bronchoscopy
- Flexible Fiberoptic Laryngotracheobronchoscopy
- Florida Farm Bureau
- Food from Britain (UK strategic international food and drink export marketing consultancy)
- Football Federation of Belize
- Force Feedback (haptic technology)
- Foreningen Freelance Bogholdere (Danish: Association of Freelance Bookkeepers)
- Foundation Fighting Blindness
- Foundation for Building (various locations)
- Freeman Feedback (missionary newsletter/website)
- Fresh Fruit Bunch
- Frostfire Bolt (World of Warcraft)
- Frum from Birth (Jewish)
- Fukuoka Fashion Building (Fukuoka, Japan)
- Funky Fresh Boys (from the movie Kickin' It Old Skool)
- Furniture For Business (UK)
- Furry Freak Brothers (comic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hills give the former fat boy, who has missed the cut at The Open seven times in the last 10 years, an 8-1 quote to play in the Ryder Cup.
Former fat boy Mike wanted five grand for a tummy tuck after losing 26 stone.