In the case of a formed in place gasket type application, the mixed material can be injected onto a preheated primed part, cured instantly and the gasket will release from the mold but adhere to the primed part.
What does FIPG stand for?
FIPG stands for Formed in Place Gasket
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIPG
We have 7 other meanings of FIPG in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération des Industries des Peintures, Encres, Couleurs (French: Federation of Paint, Inks, Colors)
- Fire Performance of Electric Cables (research program)
- Financial Institutions for Private Enterprise Development (Harvard University John F. Kennedy School of Government)
- Fiscal Issues, Policy and Education Finance
- Federated Intelligent Product Environment
- Florida Institute for Peace Education and Research (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Fédération Internationale des Professeurs de Français (French)
- Franklin India Prima Fund (est. 1993)
- Formed in Place Foam Gasket (production system)
- Foam-In-Place Gasketing
- Fraternal Information and Programming Group
- Fraternity Insurance Purchasing Group
- Fujitsu Imaging Products Group, Inc. (document imaging)
- Familial Isolated Primary Hyperparathyroidism (genetics)
- Fellow International Public Health (Honoris)
- Fonds d'Initiative et de Participation pour les Habitants (French: Initiative Fund and Participation for Residents)
- Factors Influencing Pursuit of Higher Education (scientific study)
- Fonds pour l'Insertion des Personnes Handicapées dans la Fonction Publique (French: Fund for the Integration of Persons with Disabilities in the Public Service)
- Family Investment Planning Inc. (Canada)