July 20 /PRNewswire/ -- CD Digital Card, a California based disc manufacturing leader, is taking the DVD Format/Logo Licensing Corporation (DVD FLLC) head on in a New York Federal District Court by filing an extensive anti-trust counterclaim to defend its innovative FLEX DVD Disc technology, in what is seen as a move by DVD FLLC to impede innovation in the globally accepted disc format standards.
What does FLLC stand for?
FLLC stands for Format/Logo Licensing Corporation (digital versatile disc manufacturer)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FLLC
We have 2 other meanings of FLLC in our Acronym Attic
- Full Load Level
- Functional Leg Length (anatomy)
- Four Letter Long Acronym
- Front Line Leaders Academy (leadership program)
- Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center (Vassar College)
- Family Law and Legal Assistance Division (Australia)
- Family Life Learning Center (Texas)
- Family Limited Liability Company
- Foreign Language Learning Center (various locations)
- Foreign Languages, Literatures and Cultures (Central Michigan University; Mount Pleasant, MI)
- Full-Load Link-Correlation
- Foreign Language Learning Disability
- Far-Lateral Lumbar Disc Herniation
- Fr.Lettres.Langue.Francaise (French Usenet forum)
- Finger Lakes Log Homes
- Fiber Land Line Interface (used to down-convert T1 fiber to ethernet)
- Fractured Lower Limb Injury
- Functional Leg-Length Inequality
- Florida Lawyers Legal Insurance Corporation (Tallahassee, FL)
- Financial Links for Low-Income People
Samples in periodicals archive:
has become the first software company to have its DVD technology pass the DVD Format/Logo Licensing Corporation (FLLC) verification process and be awarded the right to carry the DVD-Video logo.
HD DVD and DVD are trademarks of DVD Format/Logo Licensing Corporation.