Overexpression and rapid purification of Escherichia coli formamidopyrimidine-DNA glycosylase.
What does FPG stand for?
FPG stands for Formamidopyrimidine-DNA Glycosylase
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FPG
We have 80 other meanings of FPG in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération Polynésienne de Golf (French: Polynesian Golf Federation; Tahiti, French Polynesia)
- Field Procedures Guide
- Financial Planning Group
- Financial Products Group (Japan)
- finite parity game
- Flight Planning Guidance (weather)
- Florida Pagan Gathering
- Fonds de Placement Garanti (French: Guaranteed Investment Funds)
- Force Planning Guide
- Forest Preserve Golf (Oak Forest, IL)
- Formation Pédiatrique Grenobloise (French: Grenoble Pediatric Training; Grenoble, France)
- Forum Publishing Group (Sun Sentinel Co.; Florida)
- France Provence Gestion (French rental agency)
- Frank Porter Graham Child Development Institute (UNC-CH)
- Freeman's Polymer Group (University of Texas)
- Fuel Pressure Gauge
- Functional Planning Guide
- Field-Programmable Gate Array (computing)
- Fine-Pitch Grid Array
- Florida Pygmy Goat Association (est. 1987)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key wordy, arsenic, comet assay, formamidopyrimidine-DNA glycosylase (FPG), human lymphocytes, oxidative DNA damage.