Averant is committed to providing an integrated environment of high-performance formal verification tools, said Ramin Hojati, president of Averant.
What does FVT stand for?
FVT stands for Formal Verification Tool (integrated circuit design)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FVT
We have 26 other meanings of FVT in our Acronym Attic
- Feu Vert (French: Green Light)
- Field Validation Test
- Field Verification Test
- Final Value Theorem (mathematics)
- Final Version Test
- Flash Vacuum Thermolysis
- Flynnville Train (band)
- Før Vores Tidsregning (Danish: before our time calculation)
- Force Validation Tool
- Forecast Verification Tool
- Formula Vision Technologies (software holding company; Israel)
- Fuel Variation Tariff
- Full Volume Test
- Functional Validation Test
- Future Vehicle Technologies (Canada)
- Fraser Valley Treaty Advisory Committee (British Columbia, Canada)
- Formal Verification Technical Committee (Accellera)
- Fox Valley Technical College (Wisconsin)
- Fraser Valley Trades Centre (Canada)
- Finite Volume Time Domain
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other booth activities will include demonstrations of Synplicity's DSP tool support and Prover Technologies' formal verification tool for the company's high-reliability products.
Another central use of Sugar is for formal verification tools such as RuleBase which offer mathematical proof that a given design satisfies a set of given requirements - specified in Sugar.
Averant is committed to providing an integrated environment of high-performance formal verification tools," said Ramin Hojati, president of Averant.
Synopsys' Magellan hybrid formal verification tool was chosen based on the opinions of Synopsys' customers and the IEC panelists.
Limor has made notable contributions to formal verification tools and technology, academic research, the career paths of students and engineers, and to the Design Automation Conference (DAC).
the solutions leader in semiconductor design software, today announced that NVIDIA Corporation, a leading provider of visual processing solutions, has adopted Synopsys' Magellan(TM) hybrid RTL formal verification tool to shorten design cycles of their next-generation graphics processing unit (GPU).
a leading provider of advanced verification technologies for digital designs, today announces that Toshiba Corporation has expanded deployment of Averant's formal verification tool Solidify.