Department of Defense (DOD), and the Forging Defense Manufacturing Consortium.
What does FDMC stand for?
FDMC stands for Forging Defense Manufacturing Consortium
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FDMC
We have 1 other meaning of FDMC in our Acronym Attic
- Frequency Division Multiple Access - Exponential Complexity
- Fleet & District Model Aero Club (Fleet, Hampshire UK)
- Feline Diabetes Message Board (online forum)
- Flexor Digiti Minimi Brevis
- Fournitures Dentaires et Médicales du Bourbonnais (French: Bourbonnais Dental and Medical Supplies; Bourbonnais, France)
- Faculdade de Direito Milton Campos (Portugese, Brazilian law school)
- Fan de Mon Club (French: My Fan Club)
- Farnborough District Motor Club (Hampshire, England, UK)
- Fiscal Director of the Marine Corps
- Food, Drug, Mass Merchant, and Warehouse Club (retail business types)
- Fourth Dimension Motorcycle Club (Florida)
- Francis Douglas Memorial College (New Plymouth, New Zealand)
- Frederick Douglass Moot Court Competition
- Fluorescence-Detected Magnetic Circular Dichroism
- Family and Divorce Mediation Council of Greater New York
- Fort Drum Mountain Community Homes (New York)
- Fireplace Door Manufacturing Company (Canada)
- Fonds Départemental pour la Maîtrise des Déchets (French: Departmental Fund for Waste Control)
- Foundation for Depression and Manic Depression
- Frequency-Domain Multiple-Distance