Braun wrote in her 1950 classic The Deciduous Forests of Eastern North America, "such as spruce-fir or beech-maple, have few dominants.
What does FORENA stand for?
FORENA stands for Forests of Eastern North America (stochastic model of forest growth and species succession)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Force Reconnaissance Company
- Forestry Recreation Ecology Conservation, Inc (Falconer, NY)
- Foundation of Rural Economic Development
- Forced Registration Flag
- Forum of European Geological Surveys
- Federal Wholesale Electricity Market
- Force Requirements and Methodology
- Formation Emploi (French: Education Jobs)
- FORniture Elettriche Microonde
- Future of Real Estate Marketing (blog)
- Foundation of Renewal for Eastern North Carolina (Greenville, NC)
- Freedom Organisation for the Right To Enjoy Smoking Tobacco
- Forêt Réseau Tourisme (French: Forest Tourism Network)
- Forests of East Tennessee
- Force & Weapon Analysis System
- Foreign Exchange
- Florida Oral Reading Fluency (assessment program)
- Freeville Organic Research Farm (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Frivillige Organisasjoners Redningsfaglige Forum (Norwegian: Voluntary Professional Rescue Organizations Forum; Norway)