Alf de Ruvo was also Chairman of the Forest Products Industry Research College at the Royal Institute of Technology, KTH, Sweden.
What does FPIRC stand for?
FPIRC stands for Forest Products Industry Research College (Royal Institute of Technology; Sweden)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FPIRC in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération Professionnelle Indépendante de la Police (French: Independent Professional Federation of Police)
- First Philippine Industrial Park, Incorporated (Philippines)
- Focused Public Investment Plan
- First Pulse-Induced Positive Phototropism
- Fixed Price, Indefinite Quantity (Contracting Term)
- Fondation des Personnes Infertiles du Québec (French: Foundation of Infertile Persons of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- False Positive Identification Rate (biometrics)
- First-Phase Insulin Response
- Flood Plain Information Report (US FEMA)
- Forces Progressistes pour l'Indépendance et la Renaissance (French: Progressive Forces for Independence and the Renaissance; Cameroon)
- Florida Public Interest Research Group
- Fellowship Programs at Independent Research Institutions
- Forest Policy Implementation Review and Strategy (rain forest preservation and development; Montevideo, Uruguay)
- Fire Protection Inspection Services (New Zealand)
- First Priority Is Service
- Fixed-Price Incentive, Successive Targets (Contract)
- Fonds de Promotion des Initiatives Sectorielles (French: Sectoral Initiatives Promotion Fund; Canada)
- Forward Propagation Ionospheric Scatter
- Front Pembela Islam Surakarta (Indonesian: Surakarta Islamic Defenders Front; Surakarta, Indonesia)
- Free-Point Indicator Tool (Schlumberger Limited)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alf de Ruvo was also chairman of the Forest Products Industry Research College at the Royal Institute of Technology, KTH, Sweden.
Alf de Ruvo was also chairman of the Forest Products Industry Research College at the Royal Institute of Technology, KTH.