Contract notice: Processing of forest management plan for the forest management unit colloredo opocno with effect from 1 first 2014 to 31 december 2023.
What does FMU stand for?
FMU stands for Forest Management Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FMU
We have 48 other meanings of FMU in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Market Utility
- Fire Management Unit (US National Forest Service)
- First Morning Urine (fertility)
- Fitting Make-Up (pipe fitting)
- Flexible Manufacturing Unit
- Flight Management Unit (avionics)
- Floating-Point Multiplier-Divider-Square-Root Unit
- Florida Metropolitan University
- Florida Metropolitan University (now Everest University)
- Foncière des Murs (French: Property Walls)
- Formatter Multiplexer Unit
- Francis Marion University
- From My Understanding
- Fuel Management Unit
- Fuel Metering Unit
- Fukushima Medical University (Fukushima, Japan)
- Fuze Munition Unit
- Faculty of Music Undergraduate Association (Canada)
- Florida Municipal Utilities Association
- Facilities Management User Group (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nawiinginokiima will manage the forest management units of Nagagami, White River, Big Pic, Black River, and the Pic River Ojibway forests.
Our traditional territory area includes 5 provincial Wildlife Management Units, hunted by people from Thunder Bay, Ontario, and farther away, and 4 provincial Forest Management Units that are licenced to forestry companies, most with ownership in Thunder Bay or farther away.
In August, the company received a long-awaited Crown wood supply of 101,000 cubic metres from the Kenora Forest management unit to expand its sawmill operation, whenever market conditions improve.
1 million cubic metres of Crown wood from seven Crown forest management units along the North Shore as part of the province's wood supply competition.
He was unable to talk about what forest management unit he was drawing wood from, but it will be within 100 kilometres of the plant.
Marathon is joint-venturing with Manitouwadge and Pic River First Nation to try and gain access to 360,000 cubic metres in the Big Pic forest management unit.
His community has a joint venture proposal trying to gain access to 700,000 cubic metres of wood in the Big Pic Forest management unit.