For example, the Africa Forest Law Enforcement and Governance (AFLEG) Process established by the World Bank was designed to create the political space at the regional level for governments to address the complex and politically sensitive issues of forest crime in partnership with major stakeholders from civil society and the private sector.
What does FLEG stand for?
FLEG stands for Forest Law Enforcement and Governance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Florida Law Enforcement Electronic Evidence Team
- Forever Leadout Existing Energy Transformer (overunity research)
- Freight Logistics Environmental and Energy Tracking (US EPA)
- Fleet Exercise
- Fleet Communications Satellite
- Fleet Satellite Communications System
- Family Literacy Education Fund (Colorado)
- Federal Law Enforcement Foundation (est. 1988)
- Fort Langley Evangelical Free Church (Canada)
- Finger Lakes Environmental Film Festival (New York)
- Forest Law, Enforcement, Governance and Trade
- Freight Links Express Holdings Ltd.
- Fleet Hospital Support Office
- Flanders Environmental and Health Study
- Flemish Environment and Health Study (Flemish Ministry of Health; Brussels, Belgium)
- Fireline Explosives, Initial Attack
- Fort Lauderdale Eye Institute (Sunrise, FL)
- Français Langue Étrangère Intensif (French: Intensive French as a Foreign Language)
- Final Legislative Environmental Impact Statement (US DOI)
- Frente de Liberación de Enanos de Jardin (Spanish: Garden Gnomes Liberation Front)