What does FISLA stand for?
FISLA stands for Forest Industry Suppliers and Logging Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fédération Internationale des Sociétés D’ingénieurs des Techniques de L’Automobile (World body representing the automotive engineering profession)
- Federazione Italiana Shorinji Kempo (Italian: Italian Shorinji Kempo Federation; martial arts)
- Findik Tarim Satis Kooperatifleri Birligi (Hazelnut Sellers Association, Turkey)
- Federal Insured Student Loan
- Fidelity Investment Services Ltd.
- Fidelity Investments Singapore Limited
- FirstAssist Insurance Services Limited (UK)
- Formation Internationale aux Sports de Loisirs (French: International Training for Sports Leisure)
- Fórum Internacional Software Livre (Portugese: International Free Software Forum)
- Fund for International Service Learning (est. 2004)
- Feminist Institute for Studies on Law and Society
- Federation International de Sand and Land Yachting (International Land and Sandyachting Federation)
- Factory Inspectorate Specialist Minute (United Kingdom)
- Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002
- Federation Internationale des Sociétés Magiques (French: International Federation of Magic Societies; Leiderdorp, The Netherlands)
- Fellow of the Incorporated Society of Musicians (UK)
- Fellow of the Institute of Service Management
- Five Incredibly Sexy Men (band)
- Fixed Income Securities Market
- Flare Irradiance Spectral Model