Palmer is hoping to expand his Kremlin Cottage Stables and is waiting to get the green light from Forest Heath District Council to add an 18-box barn to his Kremlin Cottage premises on the Snailwell Road.
What does FHDC stand for?
FHDC stands for Forest Heath District Council (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FHDC
We have 3 other meanings of FHDC in our Acronym Attic
- Faneuil Hall Dental Associates (Boston, MA)
- Feline Hip Dysplasia Awareness (feline health website)
- Fir and Hemlock Door Association
- Florida Hometown Democracy Amendment
- Foothill and De Anza (California)
- Fine-Pitched High Density Buildup (semiconductor substrate type)
- Faculty Higher Degrees Committee (various locations)
- Far Headingley Dental Care (UK)
- Farmworker Housing Development Corporation (Woodburn, OR)
- Florida Housing Data Clearinghouse
- Fraser's Hill Development Corporation
- Federation of Harley-Davidson Clubs Europe
- Family Health Development Division (Ministry of Health; Malaysia)
- Fethiye Hayvan Dostlari Dernegi (Turkish: Fethiye Friends of Animals Association; Fethiye, Turkey)
- Flight Hardware Development Facility (US NASA)
- Flory-Huggins-De-Gennes (model)
- French Hospital Database on HIV Infection
- First Hill Diagnostic Imaging (Seattle, WA)
- Forensic Handwriting and Document Investigation
- Foundation for Human Development, Inc. (Columbia, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million annually, St Edmundsbury Borough Council and Forest Heath District Council have shared management, staff, offices and terms and conditions since 2012.
Newmarket will push ahead with their pounds 6 million scheme for an all-weather track after receiving planning permission from Forest Heath District Council.
Newmarket will push ahead with their pounds 6million scheme for an all-weather track after receiving planning permission from Forest Heath District Council.
From four separate schemes submitted, Gredley's plan for Queensbury Lodge and an application by Sainsbury's failed to win approval from Forest heath District Council last May, but the go-ahead was given to rival plans to build a new Morrisons on exning Road and the expansion of the existing Tesco store on Fordham Road.
Creation, printing and dispatch of all documents relating to Housing and Council Tax Reduction Scheme and Local Taxation (Council Tax and National Non-Domestic Rates) (the "Services") for seven named Local Authorities: Breckland District Council, Forest Heath District Council, St.
Commissioned by Forest Heath District Council (FHDC) and the Newmarket Horsemen's Group and carried out by researchers SQW, the report said the sport was responsible for more than 8,500 jobs within a 25-mile radius around the town.
Contract notice: Provision of banking services on behalf of st edmundsbury borough council, forest heath district council, ipswich borough council, babergh district council, mid suffolk district council.