The functions of the Forensic Science Service laboratory at Wetherby are to be taken over by private forensic provider LGC.
What does FSSL stand for?
FSSL stands for Forensic Science Service Laboratory (law enforcement)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSSL
We have 1 other meaning of FSSL in our Acronym Attic
- Fire Support System Interface Specification
- Franciscan Sisters of Saint Joseph
- Franciscan Sisters of St. Joseph
- Foosballovy Sportovni Klub (Czech sports club)
- Flugsicherung Sektor A
- Fault Sample Selection List
- Federal Stafford Student Loan
- Fire Support Safety Line
- First Securities Services Limited (Bangladesh)
- Florida Suncoast Soccer League
- Fredericton Senior Soccer League (Canada)
- Funding Source Summary Ledger (Kentucky)
- Family Service of South Lake County (Illinois)
- Flat Sheet Supported Liquid Membrane (chemistry)
- First Step Supported Living Services (Huntington Beach, CA)
- Faculty of Sciences Semlalia (Cadi Ayyad University; Morocco)
- Finite-State Sequential Machine
- Formal Specifications Strategies Maturity Model (software development)
- Fighting Sioux Sports Network (cable channel; University of North Dakota)
- Fleet SONAR (Sound Navigation & Ranging) Self Noise (naval technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The expert, based at the Forensic Science Service laboratory in Chorley, had also examined biological samples taken from Ffion at post mortem to determine if she had been sexually assaulted.
This is one of the reasons why the loss of Birmingham's Forensic Science Service laboratory would be such a blow to the city.
The samples are now being analysed by the Forensic Science Service laboratory, in Birmingham, which has perfected sophisticated techniques unavailable in Portugal.
The Forensic Science Service laboratory in Birmingham is carrying out lucrative work for private companies and foreign police forces.
He visited the Forensic Science Service laboratory in central London and was taken through the latest techniques used to retrieve information from mobile phones damaged in bombings.
Forensic evidence collected at the time was retained in cold storage at the Forensic Science Service Laboratory at Wetherby.
It was a tiny part of the seal of one envelope, uncovered at the Forensic Science Service laboratory in Wetherby, which provided the breakthrough.