Contract awarded for supply of forensic light source and accessories Category: Laboratory and scientific equipment Contract Period: 8-Apr-2013 to 12-Jun-2013 Contract Value: (AUD)$28000.
What does FLS stand for?
FLS stands for Forensic Light Source
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FLS
We have 158 other meanings of FLS in our Acronym Attic
- Flood Statement (US FEMA)
- Florida Legal Services, Inc
- Flowserve Corporation (stock symbol)
- Flu-Like Syndrome
- Fluid Level Sensor
- Flying Lab Software, LLC (video game company; Seattle, WA)
- Folded Letter Sheet (philatelics)
- Fondation pour le Logement Social (French: Foundation for Social Housing)
- Food and Life Sciences (Cornell University; New York)
- Foreign Language School
- Formation Locale de Sécurité (French: Local Security Training)
- Forward Logistic Site
- Forward Looking SONAR
- Fox Learning Systems (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Français Langue de Scolarisation (French: French Language Schooling)
- Français Langue Seconde (French: French Second Language)
- Free Lance Sales (website)
- Free Lance-Star (newspaper; Fredericksburg, VA)
- Front Line States
- Front Line Supervisor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some of the tools specialists use to exploit evidence range from lasers, forensic light sources, cameras and microscopes to a firing range.
Sophisticated tools, including forensic light sources, laser transit systems, digital cameras, and laptop computer technology.