Sue and her team run Britain's finest forensic investigation unit, where they specialise in dead bodies, crime scenes and human identification.
What does FIU stand for?
FIU stands for Forensic Investigation Unit
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FIU
We have 37 other meanings of FIU in our Acronym Attic
- Fiber Interface Unit
- Fiber Optic Interface Unit
- Files and Information Unit
- Financial Intelligence Unit
- Fingerprint Identification Unit (Sony)
- Fire Investigation Unit
- Fire It Up
- Florida Intelligence Unit
- Florida International University
- Forensic Identification Unit (various locations)
- Forward Interpretation Unit
- Foundation for International Understanding
- Fraud Investigation Unit (UK)
- Florida International University Hemispheric Center for Environmental Technology
- Facultad de Ingeniería de la Universidad de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- Fédération Internationale des Universités Catholiques
- Fleet Issue Unit Load
- Fussball Ist Unser Leben (German: Football is Our Life; band)
- Fleming Island United Methodist Church (Fleming Island, FL)
- Factories and Industrial Undertakings Ordinance (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hari Dhillon (above) stars CSI: MIAMI FIVE 9pm Drama following the work of a forensic investigation unit in Florida.
An inspection by the Forensic Investigation Unit of the Law Society found a pounds 62,646 shortfall in clients' funds as at June 2003.