Steve McElfresh has been elected to the national Board of Directors of the Forensic Expert Witness Association (FEWA).
What does FEWA stand for?
FEWA stands for Forensic Expert Witness Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FEWA
We have 2 other meanings of FEWA in our Acronym Attic
- Forum for the Empowerment of Women
- Fostering Executive Women
- Französisches Etymologisches Wörterbuch (linguistics)
- Free Enterprise Week
- Fundamental Equity Weightings
- Farm Equipment Wholesalers Association
- Federal Electricity and Water Authority (United Arab Emirates)
- Federated Ebonyi Women Association
- Federation of Women Entrepreneurs Associations (Kenya)
- Finite Element of Water
- Fuzzy Explicit Window Adaptation
- F.E. Warren Air Force Base (Wyoming)
- Fair Employment Wage Board (Cleveland, OH)
- Family Economic Well-Being (Oklahoma State University)
- Fellow Earthlings' Wildlife Center (California)
- Fleet Electronic Warfare Center (US Navy)
- Force Electronic Warfare Coordinator
- Friends of the East-West Center (Honolulu, HI)
- Food Establishment Wastewater Discharge (San Diego, CA)
- Formation Evaluation While Drilling (oilfield industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shadan is the member of the local boards for the Forensic Expert Witness Association and the Consulting Engineers and Land Surveyors of California.
Adjusters, Insurance Coverage and Claims Handling Experts, Construction Experts, Architects, Engineers, Accountants & Appraisers WHAT: The Forensic Expert Witness Association (FEWA) has local property damage experts available to provide commentary on the thousands of structures and personal property lost and damaged by the firestorms throughout Southern California.