It proposed that foreign venture capital investors ( FVCIs) should be allowed to invest in the M& E sector.
What does FVCI stand for?
FVCI stands for Foreign Venture Capital Investors
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FVCI in our Acronym Attic
- Fox Valley Christian Church
- Fox Valley Coin Club
- Fox Valley Cornhusker Club
- Fox Valley Corvette Club (Batavia, Illinois, USA)
- Fraser Valley Communities Connect (BC, Canada)
- Friendship Villa Care Center (Montana)
- Family Violence Court Division (Australia)
- Fox Valley Christian Fellowship (Kimberly, WI)
- Foundation Venture Capital Group
- Fraser Valley Christian High School (Surrey, British Columbia, Canada)
- Fraser Valley Community Information Society (Canada)
- For Very Cool Kids (clothing)
- Fellow of the Victoria College of Music
- Forward Vehicle Collision Mitigation System (automotive assistance application)
- Fairview Village Church of the Nazarene (Fairview Village, PA)
- Finite-Volume Coastal Ocean Model
- Friends of Van Cortlandt Park (est. 1992; Bronx, NY)
- Funk Ventures Capital Partners (Santa Monica, CA)
- Fox Valley Client Service Center (Wisconsin)
- Flathead Valley Community Theatre (Flathead Valley Community College; Kalispell, MT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2005 was a milestone year for venture capital in China: Chinese venture-backed companies launched a second wave of successful IPOs on the NASDAQ; China-dedicated funds raised US$4 billion in committed capital; foreign venture capitalists advanced the deployment of various operating models in the country; and the government revised regulations that had temporarily restricted the ability of foreign venture capital investors to exit investments in Chinese companies, clearing the way for continued foreign investment.