Summary: A recovering Libyan oil sector sent 779,000 tonnes of crude to Germany in February, up from 595,000 tonnes in January and 388,000 tonnes in December, putting it third-highest in Germany's oil imports, economic and foreign trade statistics office BAFA data showed on Wednesday.
What does FTS stand for?
FTS stands for Foreign Trade Statistics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FTS
We have 251 other meanings of FTS in our Acronym Attic
- Flight Training Supplement
- Flip the Script
- Floppy Tail Syndrome (geckos)
- Fluid Therapy System
- Flyer Training School (Royal Air Force)
- Flying Tippler Society of the USA (est. 1987)
- Flying Training Squadron (USAF)
- Follow the Sun, Inc (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
- Force Transfer System (Mavic)
- Foreign Tire Sales (Union, NJ)
- Forensic Treatment Services (Pennsylvania)
- Forest Technology Systems, Ltd
- Forget the System (polite form)
- Forget This/That Stuff (polite form)
- Formosa Travel Service
- Formulation et Traitement des Surfaces (French: Formulation and Treatment of Surfaces)
- Forward Training Site
- Foundation for Theosophical Studies (UK)
- Foundation for Tomorrow's Schools (Montana)
- Foundation for Traffic Safety (AAA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That was the highest monthly figure recorded for both exports and imports since the collection of foreign trade statistics had started in the Federal Republic of Germany in 1950," the national statistics service said.
A ccording to the provisional foreign trade statistics compiled by the Turkish Statistical Institute (TUIK) and the Turkish Undersecretariat of Customs, in the first quarter of this year Turkey's iron and steel exports totaled $2.
Hourani examined current foreign trade statistics for the year 2003: 28 per cent of the Kingdom's imports are from the EU while 4 per cent of its export are to the EU.
The official foreign trade statistics reveal the country earned a handsome profit of $635.
Key Topics Covered: * Preface * Introduction * Executive Summary * Industry Income Statement * Industry Balance Sheet * Capital Expenditures * Product Market Sizes * Cost Analysis * Pricing Analysis * Industry Foreign Trade * Competitive Landscape Appendix A - Additional Foreign Trade Statistics Appendix B - Industry U.
5- Turkstat will make public foreign trade statistics for February 2010.
Key Topics Covered: * Preface * Introduction * Executive Summary * Industry Income Statement * Industry Balance Sheet * Capital Expenditures * Product Market Sizes * Cost Analysis * Pricing Analysis * Industry Foreign Trade * Industry Structure Appendix A - Additional Foreign Trade Statistics Appendix B - Industry U.