83 percent of the foreign trade gross receipts of the FSC); (2) the 23 percent of combined-taxable-income method (generally, income of the FSC cannot exceed 23 percent of the combined taxable income of the FSC and the related supplier attributable to the foreign trade gross receipts from such sales); (3) the marginal costing method (generally, only direct production costs of a particular item, product, or product line are taken into account for purposes of computing the combined taxable income of the FSC and its related supplier); (4) a method by which income of the FSC and its related supplier is allocated under Internal Revenue Code section 482; or (5) a method by which income of the FSC and an unrelated supplier is allocated at arm's length.
What does FTGR stand for?
FTGR stands for Foreign Trade Gross Receipts
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FTGR
- Finotec Group, Inc.
- Facilities Team Great Lakes
- Financial Transactions General Ledger
- Flag Telecom Group Limited
- FreeType graphics library
- Frozen Throne Gaming League
- For the Good of the World
- Form Teacher Guidance Period (Singapore)
- Fighting Tiger Grrr Pep Band (Georgetown College; Kentucky)
- Fédération des Trappeurs Gestionnaires du Québec (Frecnh; Canadian trapping association; Quebec, Canada)
- Formation Transport et Gestion du Risque (French: Transport Training and Risk Management)
- Feminist Theory and Gender Studies
- Ferguson-Taylor Group Seattle
- Fortune Tech Global Services India Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Seaman Apprentice, Fire Control Technician (Gunfire Control) Striker (Naval Rating)
- Flight Test Ground Support Equipment
- Seaman, Fire Control Technician (Gunfire Control) Striker (Naval Rating)
- Feminist Theory and Gender Studies Section
- Fleet Training Group Service
- From the Ground Up (pilot training manual; TV show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
83% of foreign trade gross receipts (FTGR), not to exceed 46% of combined income [Sec.
Generally, "administrative" pricing rules allow the FSC to calculate foreign trade gross receipts and allocate those receipts between the FSC and its related supplier, using IRS-designated (e.