Foreign Trade Antitrust Improvements Act of 1982, 15 U.
What does FTAIA stand for?
FTAIA stands for Foreign Trade Antitrust Improvements Act
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Flugtechnische Arbeitsgemeinschaft (German: Technical Flight Working Group)
- Fresno Technology Affinity Group (Fresno, CA)
- Free to A Good Home
- Ft. Thomas Animal Hospital (Ft. Thomas, KY)
- Family Therapy Association of Ireland
- Fisheries Technology Associates Inc. (Fort Collins, CO)
- Fixed-Time Artificial Insemination (biotechnology)
- Fondo Teletón de Apoyo a Instituciones (Mexico)
- French Teachers Association of Ireland (Dublin, Ireland)
- French Territory of Afars and Issas (now Djibouti)
- Flexographic Technical Association of Japan (Japan)
- Faches Thumesnil Association Karaté (French martial arts association)
- Filipino Tennis Association Kuwait (Al Ahmadi, Kuwait)
- Fachkonferenz Technik Architektur Uund Life Sciences (German: Technology, Architecture and Life Sciences Conference)
- Federazione Ticinese Atletica Leggera (Italian: Ticinese Athletics Federation)
- Fault Tolerant Application Manager (Alcatel server feature)
- File Transfer Access Mechanism
- File Transfer Access Method
- File Transfer and Access Management
- File Transfer, Access & Maintenance (computer programming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Heeremac Vof: Interpreting the Foreign Trade Antitrust Improvements Act to Determine Whether "A Claim" Means "The Claim", 16 TEMP.
The Foreign Trade Antitrust Improvements Act of 1982 established that the Sherman Act should only be applicable where the effects were "direct, substantial and reasonably foreseeable.