Broccoli, 81, a retired Foreign Service staff officer, recently of Bethel, Conn.
What does FSSO stand for?
FSSO stands for Foreign Service Staff Officer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSSO
We have 1 other meaning of FSSO in our Acronym Attic
- Formal Specifications Strategies Maturity Model (software development)
- Fighting Sioux Sports Network (cable channel; University of North Dakota)
- Fleet SONAR (Sound Navigation & Ranging) Self Noise (naval technology)
- Forum of Shan State Nationalities
- Four-Stroke Singles National Owners Club (motorcycle club; est. 1986)
- Forestry Safety Society of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Federated Single Sign-On
- Fire Support Station Operator
- Flag Ship Service Organization (Scientology)
- Flight Standards Satellite Office
- Free State Symphony Orchestra (South Africa)
- Facility Security and Safety Plan
- Faculty Subcommittee on Sponsored Programs
- Fire Support Specialist (BFIST crew)
- Flatbush Shomrim Safety Patrol (New York)
- Fold Classification Based on Structure-Structure Alignment of Proteins
- Forward Scattering Spectrometer Probe
- Fraternitas Sacerdotalis Sancti Petri (Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter)
- Fraternité Sacerdotale Saint-Pierre (French: Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter)
- Fuel System Supply Point
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Juanita Jean Haar, 86, a retired Foreign Service staff officer, died May 27 of cardiac arrest and emphysema in Arcadia, Calif.
Thorpe, 94, a retired Foreign Service staff officer, died Oct.