Joshua Muravchik,Fellow, Foreign Policy Institute, The Johns Hopkins University, School of Advanced International Studies, and Fellow, George W.
What does FPI stand for?
FPI stands for Foreign Policy Institute (Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies, Johns Hopkins University)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPI
We have 154 other meanings of FPI in our Acronym Attic
- Food Policy Institute
- Food Price Index
- Food Processing Industries
- Food Processing Institute
- Food Processing Intelligence
- Foodservice and Packaging Institute
- Foot Pounds Per Inch
- Forbidden Planet International
- Force Protection, Inc (Cougar MRAP vehicle manufacturer)
- Foreign Person of Interest (US FEMA)
- Foreign Portfolio Investment
- Foreign Private Issuer (US securities law)
- Foreign Procedural Interface
- Forest Partners International (Flourtown, PA)
- Forest Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Forest Products International
- Forgotten Players of Insanity (gaming clan)
- Formacion de Personal Investigador (Spanish)
- Formal Public Identifier
- Formation Professionnelle Initiale (French: Initial Vocational Training)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Minister Poposki met also the newly appointed ambassador of the EU to the Republic of Macedonia, Aivo Orav, and, in association with the Foreign Policy Institute, delivered a lecture on the subject "Macedonia's Path to the EU and NATO: Knocking on an Open Door.
Today, Marcoullis will speak at the German Foreign Policy Institute on ''Prospects for Security, Stability and Prosperity in the Eastern Mediterranean region''.
cfm/special-preview--the-abandonment-of-democracy-15185 By Joshua Muravchik, author of The Next Founders: Voices of Democracy in the Middle East What seems like President Barack Obama's "indifference to the issues of human rights and democracy" surprises Joshua Muravchik, a Foreign Policy Institute fellow of the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies.
But also, at the end, the Iraqi government reserves its right to protect the victims and the families and get the proper compensation for them," he said at a foreign policy institute in Washington.
Now living in the United States, the SAIS Foreign Policy Institute appointed Anwar this week as a senior visiting fellow.
The Strategic R esearch Center, one of the three leading institutions, is directly in contact with the Foreign Ministry; the Foreign Policy Institute and the Eurasia Strategic Research Center have the state, although less evident than in the former, as their customer.
The report, written by Jeannie Henderson, an Australian government official and fellow of the Washington-based Foreign Policy Institute, says that while ASEAN enlargement "laid the basis for closer (Japan-ASEAN) cooperation," the ongoing economic problems in Asia "have strained that relationship.