Foreign oil and gas extraction income (FOGEI)--FOGEI is the gross income from the extraction of oil and gas, as well as from the sale of assets used in the extraction of oil and gas, or from related services, working capital, dividend and partnership distributions, and any other oil and gas extraction income.
What does FOGEI stand for?
FOGEI stands for Foreign Oil and Gas Extraction Income (tax term)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Friends of Gilham Butte (conservation group; Humboldt, CA)
- Friends of Gippsland Bush (environmental protection group; Australia)
- Friends of Glacier Bay (Alaska)
- Fatherhood of God, Brotherhood of Man
- Family of God Church (Hawaii)
- Florida Organic Growers and Consumers (Gainesville, FL)
- Friends of Gibran Council (various locations)
- Friends of Gwinnett County Senior Services (Snellville, GA)
- Fibroscopie Oeso-Gastro-Duodenale (French: gastro-duodenal fibroscopy)
- Federal Office for Gender Equality (Switzerland)
- Friends of Great Falls
- Friends of Grimsbury Farm (UK)
- Federation of Gay Games
- Friends of George Graziadio (Pepperdine University; California)
- Friends of Glen Gray (New Jersey)
- Friends of Golden Gateway (San Francisco, CA)
- Friends of Graeme Hall (Barbados)
- Friends of Grays Harbor (Westport, WA)
- Friends of Gibraltar Heritage Society (UK)
- Financial Options Group Incorporated (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
907(a) separately limits the FTC for foreign oil and gas extraction income.
Under regulations relating to the computation of gross foreign oil and gas extraction income (FOGEI), a stock loss is allocated and apportioned to the same class of income that would have been produced if there were capital gain from the sale.