The European Commission yesterdaysaid both companies had abused their dominant position in the UK market with their rates for providing wholesale international roaming services to foreign network operators.
What does FNO stand for?
FNO stands for Foreign Network Operator
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FNO
We have 17 other meanings of FNO in our Acronym Attic
- Failure's No Option (athletic sportswear; Mesa, AZ)
- Fédération Nationale des Orthophonistes (French: National Speech Federation)
- Fédération Nationale Ovine (French: National Sheep Federation)
- Festival Network Online (est. 1996)
- Fixed Network Operator (telephony)
- Fleet Navigation Officer (Canada)
- Following Named Officer(s)
- For Nerds Only
- For No One (Beatles song)
- Foreign Namespace Object
- Free Night Out (Texas A&M University Corps of Cadets)
- Fresno (Amtrak station code; Fresno, CA)
- Friday Night Out
- Friends Night Out
- From Now On
- Frozen Natural Orbital
- Fuoco Negli Occhi (Italian: Fire In Your Eyes)
- Futures and Options (investment banking)
- Fleet Naval Oceanographic Center (US Navy)
- Fleet Numerical Oceanographic Command (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The delay in resolving this matter was due to the complex nature of this particular case, whereby incorrect calling details had been supplied to T-Mobile from a foreign network operator.
For foreign network operators, a relationship with Intermedia can enable them to serve their customers' needs for connectivity in the important US market.