Kolbayev had previously been designated under the Foreign Narcotics Kingpin Designation Act on June 1, 2011.
What does FNKDA stand for?
FNKDA stands for Foreign Narcotics Kingpin Designation Act (US DOJ)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of FNKDA in our Acronym Attic
- Fördergemeinschaft für Naturwissenschaftliche Jugendarbeit eV (German: Community Funding for Scientific Youth)
- Frohes Neues Jahr (German: Happy New Year)
- Front National de la Jeunesse
- Front National pour la Justice (Comoros)
- Pyongyang Sunan International Airport (airport code)
- Forum National de la Jeunesse Algérienne (French: National Youth Forum of Algeria)
- Fédération Nationale des Jardins Familiaux et Collectifs (French: National Federation of Family Gardens and Collectives)
- Front National pour la Justice Sociale (French: National Front for Social Justice)
- Find and Kill (mechanical or electrical repair)
- Fear None Kill All (gaming clan)
- Foreningen for Nordiske Kiropraktorstuderende (Danish: Association of Nordic Chiropractic Students)
- First Notice of Loss
- Forces Nationales de Libération (French: National Liberation Forces; Burundi)
- Fort Collins/Loveland, CO, USA - Fort Collins / Loveland Airport (Airport Code)
- Friday Night Lights (TV show)
- Friday Night Live
- Front National de Liberation (National Liberation Force; Burundi)
- Fellow of the National Lipid Association (cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today s action, taken pursuant to the Foreign Narcotics Kingpin Designation Act (Kingpin Act), prohibits U.
Cuellar says the legislation is unnecessary because a current law, the Foreign Narcotics Kingpin Designation Act - signed by President Bill Clinton in 1999 - already allows prosecutors here to take action against the cartels.
It was the fourth Mexican cartel to be sanctioned under the Foreign Narcotics Kingpin Designation Act this year.
The Foreign Narcotics Kingpin Designation Act of 1999 targets major foreign narcotics traffickers, their organizations and associates to cut off their access to the US financial system.
They were named "Specially Designated Narcotics Traffickers" by the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) under the Foreign Narcotics Kingpin Designation Act.
And the White House should follow the recommendations of the congressionally created Judicial Review Commission on Foreign Asset Control, whose January 2001 report, based on the Foreign Narcotics Kingpin Designation Act (Kingpin Act), recommended that the Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) adopt greater openness and responsiveness and submit to more formal administrative review of its final actions.
Presidential Designation of Foreign Narcotics Kingpins WASHINGTON -- Today the President designated four foreign individuals and three foreign entities in the ninth annual set of determinations of drug traffickers who will be subject to the sanctions provided in the Foreign Narcotics Kingpin Designation Act ("Kingpin Act").