The IRFA said, "The US government should not certify the disbursement of military assistance to Egypt until the Egyptian transitional government demonstrates that it is using funds appropriated through the Foreign Military Financing Program to implement policies that protect freedom of religion and related human rights in Egypt.
What does FMFP stand for?
FMFP stands for Foreign Military Financing Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FMFP
We have 1 other meaning of FMFP in our Acronym Attic
- Free Music for Kids (online database)
- Fantasy Motorsports Franchise League
- Fleet Marine Force, Atlantic
- Federation of Massachusetts Farmers' Markets (Waltham, MA)
- Fissile Mass Flow Monitor (nuclear physics)
- Fleet Marine Force Manual
- Forest, Minerals and Fire Management (Michigan Department of Natural Resources)
- Frontier Markets Fund Manager
- Faculty Mentoring Faculty Program (University of California, Davis)
- Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power (conference)
- Foreign Marriage and Family Protection Association (South Africa)
- Fleet Marine Force, Pacific
- Failure to Maintain Financial Responsibility
- Fleet Marine Force Reference Publication (USMC)
- Farm Mutual Financial Services, Inc. (UK)
- Festival Mediteranskog Filma Split (Croatian: Mediterranean Film Festival Split)
- File Management Firmware Set
- Fédération Maçonnique Française de Tradition (French: Federation of French Masonic Tradition)
- Forced Mid-Expiratory Flow Time (respiratory system)
- Free Market Fairy Tales (blog)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The budget documents also outline certifications that the US secretary of State is required to make to various Congress committees before funds such as the Foreign Military Financing Program, PCCF etc.
Ongoing SA programs within the Iraq Joint Operations Area include Gol funding of FMS) cases, congressionally appropriated Iraq Security Forces Funds (ISFF) for pseudo-FMS cases, the Foreign Military Financing Program (FMFP) used as grant funding to the Gol for execution of FMS cases or direct commercial sales items, IMET programs, and Excess Defense Articles.
[subsection] 2761-2770 (2000), the Foreign Military Financing program, 22 U.
I would also note that Section 1206 should not be considered duplicative of, or a substitute for, how the State Department conducts Foreign Military Financing programs.
As an overarching rule, it stated that training of foreign forces generally must be purchased by that country using either its own funds or funds appropriated by the Congress for that country's use under the Foreign Military Financing Program.
Prohibition of Payment of Certain Expenses (Section 550) * None of the funds appropriated or otherwise made available by this Act under the headings, inter alia, International Military Education and Training or Foreign Military Financing Program for Informational Program activities, or Economic Support Fund may be obligated or expended to pay for: * Alcoholic beverages, or * Entertainment expenses for activities that are substantially of a recreational character.
Foreign Military Financing Program (FMFP), Title III, Military Assistance * Appropriated $3,545,000,000 with an additional $31,000,000 appropriated by Title VI, Emergency Supplemental Appropriation, Military Assistance, for a total of $3,576,000,000 as FMFP grant assistance for FY2001.