Ambassador to the United Nations in Europe, is senior of counsel and Foreign Legal Consultant for the firm's Seoul office.
What does FLC stand for?
FLC stands for Foreign Legal Consultant (US bar certification)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FLC
We have 183 other meanings of FLC in our Acronym Attic
- Fontainebleau Loisirs et Culture (French leisure and culture association)
- Football League Championship (Coca-Cola; est. 2004)
- Football Loisirs Club de Longfossé (French football club)
- Force Level Commander
- Force Level Control
- Force Logistics Coordinator
- Foreign Language Center
- Foreign Language Class (various schools)
- Foreign Language Committee
- Foreign Language Coordinator (various organizations)
- Foreign Liquidation Commission
- Forest Lake College (Australia)
- Fort Lewis College (Durango, Colorado, USA)
- Frame Loss Counter
- France Lighting Composants (France)
- Frankfurt Laser Company (Frankfurt, Germany)
- Free Light Chain
- Frequency Lock Counter
- Freshman Learning Community (colleges)
- Friend Erythroleukemia Cell
Samples in periodicals archive:
Due to South Korea's real name policy on Internet forum posting, sites with enough user traffic were required to implement verification systems for user comment pages, said Brendon Carr, a foreign legal consultant at Yulchon LLC, Attorneys at Law.
The foreign legal consultant will want to review the franchisor's domestic disclosure document so that it may be adapted to comply with local laws.
Park will work closely with former Ambassador to the United Nations Daniel Spiegel, senior of counsel at Covington, who will be the Foreign Legal Consultant of the new office when Korean authorities approve the firm's application.
Van der Linden is a Netherlands licensed tax attorney certified as a Foreign Legal Consultant by the State Bar of New York.
While the Bar has offered the category of Foreign Legal Consultant for several years, Raleigh said, the section is exploring whether that is sufficient.
and foreign legal consultant acting as corporate attorney with Kim, Shin & Yu.
licensed lawyer who was admitted as a foreign legal consultant by the Ministry of Justice in July.