Foreign Investment and National Security Act of 2007 B.
What does FINSA stand for?
FINSA stands for Foreign Investment and National Security Act of 2007 (also seen as Foreign Investment Act)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FINSA
- FINal REPly
- Financial Reporting
- Feminist International Network of Resistance to Reproductive and Genetic Engineering
- Family in Need of Services
- Federal Information Notices
- Fire Island National Seashore
- Fixed Image Navigation Set (LANTIRN navigation set)
- Forward-Looking Infrared Navigational System
- Freight Information System
- Miami Dolphins (NFL team)
- Fraccionadora Industrial del Norte, SA (México)
- Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Finnish Signal Processing Symposium
- Final Stratigraphic Report (oil industry)
- Fellow of the Institute of Directors
- Fellow of the Institute for Independent Business
- Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management (UK)
- Fellow of the Institute of Management (UK)
- Fellow of the Institute of Physics (UK)
- Federal International (Law)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Foreign Investment and National Security Act of 2007 (FINSA) increases the power of the American President to block a foreign acquisition on national security grounds.