In Kuwait he seeks advancing the foreign investment protection agreement and increasing the awareness of opportunities available illustrated in getting the Canadian businessmen to speech with the Kuwaiti side.
What does FIPA stand for?
FIPA stands for Foreign Investment Protection Agreement (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FIPA
We have 40 other meanings of FIPA in our Acronym Attic
- Federación Internacional de Productores Agrícolas (Spanish: International Federation of Agricultural Producers)
- Federation Internationale des Producteurs Agricoles (French: International Federation of Agricultural Producers)
- Fédération Nationale de Commerce des Négociants Spécialisés en Produits Alimentaires (French: National Federation of Specialty Trade Merchants and Food Distributors)
- fellow of the Insolvency Practitioners Association (UK)
- Fellow of the International Psychoanalytic Association
- Fellow, Institute of Public Accountants (Australia)
- Festival International des Programmes Audiovisuels (French: International Festival of Audiovisual Programs)
- Finnish Information Processing Association
- Florida Independent Purchasing Alliance, Inc.
- Florida Industrial Pretreatment Association
- Foundation for Intelligent Physical Agent
- Freedom of Information and Privacy Association (British Columbia, Canada)
- Federation of Investment Promotion Agencies of China
- Forest Industry Political Action Committee
- Forum International sur les Peuples Autochtones d'Afrique Centrale (French: International Forum of Indigenous Peoples of Central Africa)
- Fonds International pour la Préservation des Arts Martiaux (French: International Fund for the Preservation of Martial Arts)
- Fonds d'Interventions Patrimoine Naturel (French: Natural Heritage Intervention Fund)
- Fire Island Pines Arts Project (New York, NY)
- Fraction of Intercepted Photosynthetically Active Radiation
- Falklands Intermediate Port And Storage System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canada and Cuba are in discussions on a bilateral Foreign Investment Protection Agreement.
If rejected, we shall vigorously pursue recovery of the MPSA, both through the Philippine courts and under the Foreign Investment Protection Agreement signed between Canada and the Philippines in 1995.