What does FICLBS stand for?
FICLBS stands for Foreign Investment Companies Limited by Shares (China)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Fédération Internationale des Communautés Juives (French: International Federation of Jewish Communities)
- Festival Internacional de Cine Judío (Spanish: International Jewish Film Festival; Mexico)
- Federazione Italiana Canoa Kayak (Italian Canoe and Kayak Federation)
- Fidelity Investment Canada Limited
- Fiji Investment Corp. Ltd.
- Financial Insurance Company Limited
- Financial Inventory Control Ledger
- Forth Inspired Command Language
- Finnish Cognitive Linguistics Association
- Fleet Intelligence Center Atlantic (US Navy)
- Foreign Investment Company Limited by Shares
- Family Independence Case Manager (Georgia)
- Family Integrated Church Movement
- Fault Induced Conductor Motion
- Fédération Internationale des Clubs de Motorhomes (French: International Federation of Motorhome Clubs)
- Fellow of the Institute of Credit Management
- Festival Internacional de Cine de Morelia (Spanish: International Film Festival of Morelia; Morelia, Mexico)
- Fixed Income Capital Markets
- Fleet Intelligence Collection Manual
- Freedom in Christ Ministries (various locations)